Wednesday 11 December 2013

Film Poster Step 1

click to enlarge
Above you can see my plan for my media poster. I have tried to structure my poster ideas into this plan I have above. I plan to follow conventions I have of some gangster posters however I will be putting in a few of my individual ideas within the poster to give in my own personal look/finish. I have placed a billboard at the bottom as most posters have billboards at the base of the poster. I have placed the title of my film at the bottom above the billboard as in a few of my posters they are at the bottom. At the moment I don't know if im going to put it down the middle or to one side but I believe it is going to best down there because it will get in the way of other content otherwise and down there it will be the best place to stand out. Finally I have placed the slogan/logline and the release date at the top of the poster. The reason being that I think with the layout of my poster I have space near at the top and I think it will be more effective there than the bottom of the poster. However I want it in a position where it won't take main focus away from the picture and the title as they are the main two pieces within this poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment