Monday 20 January 2014

Magazine Front cover Step 3

 
click to enlarge
Here is the next step to my magazine front cover. From the last step I have added a picture which I have added a grainy effect to it. I have done this as gangster films follow certain connotations to be dark, slightly old fashioned and gritty. Therefore I have tried to get that across in this across in my picture but to make my main character stand out I have left him in colour. The picture I have placed behind the writing and therefore showed the rest of the setting as I feel this works well with the rest of the magazine and gives the audience the feel for my film as well as it making it stand out as the main part of the front cover. Also I have changed the green writing to yellow. I feel the green writing wasn't working when I placed the picture in and I feel that the yellow matches far better with the picture and the red writing goes with it and makes the general colour scheme better.

No comments:

Post a Comment