Thursday 5 December 2013

Using Photoshop

I have used Photoshop throughout the production of my poster, magazine and in one case my trailer. I chose to use this as I felt and the teachers recommended it. We felt it was the best for the things we wanted to do on the poster.
As you can see above this is Photoshop the program I had to work with throughout the production of my trailer and ancillary products. Down the left are the different tools that can be used throughout the production. These tools allowed me to do most things on my products. The tools allowed me to add shapes, text, copy, smudge and many other pieces. The ones that can be seen down the left are under a certain column which can be changed as there about four to five abilities under each tool group. 
 
Down the right down the bottom you can see the system which will show the layers and pictures that are within the image overall. They are split into there individual items that make up the one product. These can be clicked on to individually change to the need of the product and the way I wanted it to be like.
 
Top right are the controls which allow you to change colours and shades of colours whether they are on text or an image. Just underneath that are buttons which are categories which cover a certain area. These categories include brightness/contrast, levels, curves, exposure, vibrancy, saturation, colour balance, black and white, etc. Once selected these categories they have skills within them which can be applied or tilted on the whole image or a single part of the image. This was one area which I will be using to create the poster design I have in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment