Thursday 23 January 2014

Film Poster Photoshoot

Click to enlarge
These are images that I have taken for my film poster. These images that where taken as I had one idea that I thought would work but others where taken that I can fall back on if needed. My first idea is to portray the protagonist in a good way in the lights of the car but I want him to look like he is at a stand off and that he looks like a "rabbit in the headlights" look. With my other pictures I have looked at my protagonist being shown in the area in which he now lives and where all of the trouble is going down. Also wanted to make sure that the suitcase and the protagonist is at the fore front but other little pieces within the image can be seen but not clearly so that the audience can speculate.

No comments:

Post a Comment