Friday 24 January 2014

Film Poster Step 3



This is pretty much my film poster only a few little bits need adding now. I have added a slogan/logline at the top to add that extra information to the story. This will give the audience and ideas about the storyline however it is not giving anything away. I chose one font out of the four ideas I had initially for my font of my title and edited in a way that matched and fitted in with the poster. I haven't edited my main image at all. I placed everything in a place that will the give the main image a dark, subdued look but giving the audience once again the little taster. Also the main prop for the story is also placed within the image (the suitcase). I have placed relevant comp[anise and websites at the bottom to make it look like a proper poster. The yellow is used as it matches the colour scheme as well of the magazine.

The reason I have produced the poster like this is down to the public enemies poster. The poster which can be seen above has a layout I could follow and the fact that it is the same gangster genre helps. However I did not want to copy the image as I had my own ideas which I felt could make the poster my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment