Tuesday 4 February 2014

Film Poster Step 4


After feedback from teachers and others I believe it is a good idea to change my film poster. They thought that the general magazine didn't meet the standards that should for the film that I want to create and the image I want to portray to the audience. Therefore I have changed it to a landscape poster and using research that I have done I will use inspiration from them.

Here above you can see the layout for the first part of the landscape poster. I have used my billing block from the previous magazine but spread it out more and made the writing smaller. I felt that it was too big on the last poster after feedback. I have placed the rest of the features on this plan where they are based on my research. The picture at the bottom you can see the DRIVE film poster that I have used as a plan to create my poster. I will be using this throughout the production of my new poster as I feel I can use this as a plan and it is relevant to what I want to do on my poster, picture as well as layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment