Tuesday 4 February 2014

Magazine Front Cover Step 5


click to enlarge
This is my fifth step of my magazine front cover now and it is very close to completion. From the feedback that I have received I had to change the colour of some of the text. The text as you saw was a yellow however a couple of people commented on the brightness of the yellow and that it stood out too much and therefore took the attention away from the main image and everything else. Therefore the orange colour has replaced it and people feel that this still stands out and it also matches the feel and colour of the main image to make it relevant but it also doesn't pull the main focus away from the main image.
 
I have also spaced the text and other images out on my poster. This was said when analysed by my audience as they felt that the writing was too narrow and that it looked a little rushed because of this. So therefore I have added the extra space in between and tried to follow my case study of an empire magazine and try to make everything accurate to an actual magazine in word layout and gapping between words and pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment