Friday 7 February 2014

Creating a New Title Design

Above you can see my new design for my title. The title design I chose before once edited wasn't as effective as I thought it would be. As well as that it blends in with the background quite a lot. Therefore it can't be seen that well. Therefore I have decided to create my own title. I have tried to keep it a dark colour however I wanted it to stand out as titles should do. I have also had to make sure that it stood out and looked good in my trailer and poster as it would be on both. This was tested when I created it and I feel that it does do this. The barbed wire I have added has been done because when you think of gangster films you think of violence. So when thinking of the connotations of violence and gangs put together I think of urban areas and barbed wire. So from this brainstorming I felt that the effect of barbed wires on the title would be a useful addition and a effective one at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment