Thursday 13 February 2014

Film Poster Step 5

Click to enlarge
This is the next stage of my film poster. From the last poster plan I have advanced it by making the fonts all white as I want to keep it plain for now. I may change it in the future but some places the white looks good such as the title. I plan to change the font and colour of the main characters name as it is different on my research. It also may blend in with the title. The setting I have chosen as my background I have done purposely and I have made it slightly faint and smudged as I don't want it to take the attention away from the main image in the poster. The main reason is that the Drive poster I am using as an influence has the background like this and the background is also quite faint and disorientating so that the main image isn't disturbed or the attention is taken away.
I still need to add the car and the main character to my picture however the poster is close to completion after adding these and a few more tweaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment